Friday, October 31, 2014
We want to ensure every homeowner makes the right decision when considering home repairs or improvements. The right garage door is styled to compliment your home and designed to fit your lifestyle. Ramirez Doors can help you make the best choice for your needs and budget.
Ramirez Garage Doors have been featured in over 10 episodes of the Home and Garden Television (HGTV) makeover series "Curb Appeal".
If your garage door is old and worn out, or if you're simply getting tired of the way your house looks, it might be time for a new garage door. New garage doors are more energy efficient than older doors, and they also offer better security. A new garage door can improve your homes "Curb Appeal" and provide a great first impression and increase it's value. Ramirez Doors can help you accomplish a transformation on your home.
Visit our Vacaville showroom with a selection of garage doors on display.
Ramirez Doors offers free, no obligation, in-home estimates within the Solano, Napa, Contra Costa and Marin counties of Northern California.
To schedule your free estimate, please call us at 707-451-2700 for an appointment date and time or you may also contact us for an appointment or more information by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Friday, October 24, 2014
Among the many ways we try to protect our homes and keep it safe, one way is to keep the garage safe. Yes, most of us often do not consider the safety of the garage and are casual about it. But contrary to this, a garage is one place or part of the house which needs a lot of maintenance, care and proper safety measures. If your garage door is not working properly, then that might prove as a threat to the safety of your vehicle. Thus it is really important for you to opt for professional services and get your door repaired as soon as you can.
The following are some of the ways through which a professional garage door repair service provider can keep your vehicles and home safe:
• The services providers have expertise of repairing door openers and torsion springs, which means that your garage will no longer be at a threat of easy unwanted entry. After getting the openers repaired, you can be rest assured that the door won't open without your attempt to open it and hence will remain secure.
• Another way in which a professional service provider or garage door service provider can make your home or residential premises more secure is by installation of safety sensors. These safety sensors detect unwanted or forced entry and inform the owner of the garage about it.
• Garage door repair service providers also install and repair your remote controlled doors and this is another way your garage and the vehicles parked inside can remain safe and secure at all times. Having a remote controlled mechanism means that intruders won't be able to open the door in any other way and only you, with the remote control will have access to it. So if you are worried about the safety of your garage or home, you must too contact a garage door service company now to avail these wonderful benefits.
• Professional companies have a lot of expertise at installing all necessary anti-burglar equipments and hence make your home and garage absolutely 'theft proof'. Once you hire a service provider or an opener installer, you won't ever have to worry about the security of your home, even when you are out of the home or city for a few days. The advanced equipments and technology make it possible for you to avoid any kind of outsider entry or intrusion.
So what are you waiting for? It is time you started paying as much attention to your garage and its door as you do to the other parts of the house.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8523926
Monday, October 20, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
Both as a car and a house owner, you must certainly be familiar with garage doors. When you put your vehicle inside the garage and you find that the garage door needs repair, immediately rush to a repair firm. This is important because, you cannot keep your car unprotected for long. Let us take a brief look at what are the most important components of a garage door.
The two main parts include:
1. The door
2. The opener
2. The opener
The doors of a garage basically run on a spring tension. Usually its mobility depends on special metal tracks and they derive the power from the spring. Some repair tips helpful for you include -
1. You need to regularly check the proper functioning of the brackets that are there in metal tracks. You can also check them if you find crimp, dents or any damages. In case you find damages, then you must replace them at the earliest.
2. Just like a safety officer will check the rail tracks positioning; in a similar way, you need to keep up the metal tracks in the garage. As a result it is important that the tracks stay clean.
3. You need to find out whether the plates are functioning properly. Screws do become loose and hence, you need to tighten it. Look into the servicing of the hinges too.
4. The door opener is another important gadget. In many cases, you need a professional company for installation purpose. It is wise, if you install Garage Doors at the center.
5. Your garage must always have a support. If it lacks to have such a structure, then you can make use of a mounting board.
Thus, the above are some of the basic steps that you can keep in mind while repairing a garage door yourself.
Nonetheless, in today's world every contractor has become more or less indispensable. A qualified agent can help you with quick repairs which otherwise, might take a lot of time. The services that such firms offer differ a lot. As a means of a practical and cost-effective suggestion, you must try to choose that company, which will give you all round service. They must not only repair and replace but also install.
Effective garage door repair is not possible if a non-skilled person tries to handle it. Therefore, you must remember that, such tasks are not hassle-free. Protecting your vehicle is as important as appointing the rightful garage repair company.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8348946
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Is your garage door loud when you open and close it? Learn how to have a quieter door. http://www.clopaydoor.com
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Find out proper reinforcement of your garage door with your garage door opener. http://www.clopaydoor.com